“The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.” - Coco Chanel


Thursday, November 25, 2010

Off to work with some play on the side

As I've mentioned in my previous post, our dress code at work is fasyon casual. I thought I'd show you guys how I usually dress for work:




Cotton long sleeved top: Zara | White eyelet skirt: Topshop | Turquoise fringed sandals: Schu |
Bronze cameo-inspired locket: gifted | Cross necklace: Jerusalem | 
Watch: Fossil | UP Baller ID: gifted | Beaded bracelet: bazaar find

On a side note, isn't our little kitty so cute? Her mom left her in our backyard so we adopted her. We named her Ping Ping out of sheer love for cuteness.



Oh and inspired by Karl of Inkarlcerating's recent blog post, I decided to contact the monster shoe maker too. Too bad the Skull heels that I wanted are not set for production any time soon. Kermit offered me the Heel less  extravaganza instead. So, now I'm in a pickle: should I get them for Christmas? In leather too! Boo, the woos of a non-moolah endowed.

It's lovely how our own designers are bringing the world to our shores. See the similarity?

Heel less

Olivier Theyskens for Nina Ricci Fall '09
Image via pearlsandpoison.buzznet.com

Kermit Tesoro Holiday '10


Bone Heels

DSquared Finger Bone booties Fall '10
Image via myfashioncents.com

Kermit Tesoro Holiday '10 Skull heels
 (done in fabric)

Image via Lookbook.nu

 Skull heels (done in car interior material)
Image via Kermit Tesoro's Facebook page

Personally, I would love to get my hands on either Kermit's or DSquared's Bone/Skull heels. I'd love to wear them for my graduation. I'm already in the talks of having my dress made by a fellow blogger. The Bone heels would just be the perfect icing on my proverbial cake. Well, a girl can dream!

1 comment: