“The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.” - Coco Chanel


Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Work and wake

Life goes on. I had to do a few things for work on the second day of the wake. It's Christmas time and we had to come up with our very own wishlist. I did the list for the bargain hunters that may be in people's gift lists. Read up on it here.

Graphic deco skirt, P 850, Poisonberry
I wanted this, but stocks in my size were all gone. BOOO.

Printed scarf, P 350, Top Picks

Lace and tulle skirt, P 850, Poisonberry
MY FAVORITE! In fact, I bought one for myself.:))

Leopard print brogues, P 820, Ichigo

Case bag, P 780, Ichigo

Customized necklaces and keychains, P 180, Anagon Collection
Ana even made a keychain for YStyle! She did one with my name also!

Angel wings necklace, P 180, Anagon Collection
I want this for myself!

Floral dress, P 900, Poisonberry

Graphic crop top, P 500, Top Picks
Guess what, I want this too!

Online brands Poisonberry, Top Picks, Ichigo and Anagon Collection lent me some of their best printed merchandise. I swear I wanted to buy so many things (and I did!). My gosh, the dangers of working with shoppable items. Boooo.

Here's what I wore:




Sheer top: Poisonberry | Herringbone print skirt: vintage (from Mama) | 
Suede flats: Lower East Side @ Payless | Bucket bag: random KL bazaar |
Thick rimmed glasses: Babo | Watch: Fossil | Ring: Anagon Collection

It's funny how my St. James The Great bazaar finds turned out to be items from two of the brands I featured! Six degrees of separation, so true! 


Product photos by SARA BLACK.

No comments:

Post a Comment