“The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.” - Coco Chanel


Saturday, January 29, 2011

Neck tales

I have always been a fan of brilliantly made statement jewelry. One of my favorite local designers is Nicole Wisenhunt. Her gorgeous creations ignited my love affair with opulent neckpieces. I swore to myself that when I get married I would wear a bespoke Wisenhunt piece. And I definitely will. But hopefully, I can get my hands on some of her creations before that far-off date arrives.

But in the meantime, I have to give her props for her latest collection Points of View. According to Stylebible.ph:

Photo via Stylebible.ph

"Nicole Whisenhunt was inspired by the 1920s and Art Deco for her latest collection, Points of View. Shown here are her architectural influences. The cubist painting on the top left,The Sleeping Girl by Tamara de Lempicka, captures the hedonist sensuality of the Jazz Age. "

Not the entire collection, but these ones caught my eye. And in the words of the great Rachel Zoe, I die. Hey, I rhymed!


Lourdes neckpiece


Belle vest (front and back)

Cosette neckpiece

Vionna neckpiece


Massimo pendant

Maxine pendant

Stass earrings

Gabrielle earrings



No comments:

Post a Comment