“The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.” - Coco Chanel


Friday, January 28, 2011

One, two, three, FOUR pavor

I'm not the type who gets all mushy but let me just have my turn to gush then it's back to regular programming.

It's been four years!!!

Felix, Greenbelt 5
January 27, 2011

Janabeybz's birthday celebration 
October 2010

Shey's Danz Dish 5
February 2010

Some UP IE Club event
September 2009


Gianna's despedida
June 2009

Boracay 
April 2009

Of course, since it was a weekday, we only had time for dinner and a quick date. So we celebrated our fourth year with a cozy dinner at Felix, Greenbelt 5. It's Asian fusion so it was loooove. 



Our appetizer, their version of spring rolls. Gijo's favorite!

Gijo's order: Chicken and bacon something.

My order: Bangus belly with laing on the side. Yes, I went to a restaurant to order bangus, lol!

We had a chocnut flavored cake for dessert but it was gone before I could even think of taking a picture. It was soooo yummy! We're going on a better date tomorrow seeing as we have more time. Can't wait!

And yes, here was what I wore:




Graphic print top: Celine (vintage) | Tapered slacks: Bangkok | 
Snakeskin and gold heels: Charles and Keith (gifted) | Messenger bag: Vintage | 
Woven belt: Bangkok | Capiz bracelet: gifted

Yey to the most awesome four years! 
Cheers to many many more!

P.S. Before our little date, I went to this awesome private event which I will blog about once the article's published. Clue? It's for trendy fashion-philes and involves a well-known fashionable monkey!

P.P.S I am in love with these pair of heels! Super comfy to the nth level. Thanks to my awesome friend Lester for gifting me with these. Love love love them!

4 comments:

  1. love your shoes buddeh! <3
    happy for you both, keep it strong :)

    -Eka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks buddeh! Mwah:* Hope you're doing well! I miss you.:(

    ReplyDelete