“The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.” - Coco Chanel


Friday, January 7, 2011

Shake up the new year

One of my resolutions for this year is to be a bit more adventurous with the way I dress. And also, to give all the clothes in my closet their due air time. I've noticed that I've been wearing just a few of them all the time. So I'll have to shake things up for 2011!

In that vein, here's what I wore:





Lace top: Topshop (gifted) | Harem pants: thrifted | T-strap pumps: Elie Tahari for TJ Maxx |
Charm earrings: Aldo (gifted) | Ring: gifted | Assorted bangles: gifted & H&M


Speaking of the new year, tt's fun to start it off with a catch up with friends that you haven't seen for quite some time. It's a perfect time to share stories of every sort. It's just my perfect idea of fun. Super fun dinner at Tapella, Greenbelt 5. Meet them folks:

Gianna, Camille, Kiko and Pat

Josh and Trina

Frau, Kat and Kiko


Gijo and his new corporate look!

Hurrah for a wonderful year ahead!:D



No comments:

Post a Comment