“The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.” - Coco Chanel


Thursday, January 6, 2011

Shoe Lust

While fashion may be one of my best loves in the world, in it's internal hierarchy shoes still reign supreme! As the new year comes strolling in, I find myself craving and wanting shoes, shoes and more shoes. But practicality and the lack of extra moolah to burn force me to confine my lust to just, well, lust.

So these are some of the items that I'm dying to have. And to be fair ha, I'm not reaching for the stars. These babies are actually quite affordable. It's just that I really am trying to be responsible here and save while my resolutions are still brand spankin' new.

Christian Siriano for Payless Spring 2011
Love the shoe architecture. And may I quote: "Fierce!"

Christian Siriano for Payless Talon Pumps
While not the newest in his collection, they still manage to be fierce.

Gold Dot Bestie Clogs
Named after The Capricious Club blogger Bestie Konisis

Five by Five Tiller Wedges
I've been wanting this since  last year, but my Olsen buy made me delay getting this.

Jessica Simpson Dany
Now available at Five by Five! And may I just say animal prints and faux skins are one of my top weaknesses.


Imma say it again, shoes will be the death of me. *Sigh*

2 comments:

  1. oh nooo... ihave been trying to stay away from shoe shopping.... but how can we when these babies are out!!!

    missdonata.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooow, those Christian Siriano heels are NICE. They don't look like they're for Payless at all!

    ReplyDelete